Electrical Planner (320227)
Posted by: BHI Energy on January 17, 2019 at 09:17:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 49106
This position is to support the FIN Team. The schedule will be day shift, 40 hours with OT as needed.
Plan and prepare work instructions that provide direction to the Maintenance Department for corrective maintenance repairs, performance of preventive maintenance, surveillances, and the implementation of modifications. Support the department through technical and administrative assignments, and ensuring that the department implements and complies with applicable Administrative and Regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Plan outage work tasks on a daily basis using company approved software and procedures.
- Conduct field walk downs to identify and analyze corrective and preventive maintenance, modification, surveillance activities and to provide input for refining and improving work package quality.
- Interface and collaborate with Work Management, Operations, and Engineering to identify and resolve work package issues.
- Select for purchase, or make procurement recommendations for all materials needed for work package execution.
- Review maintenance procedures to facilitate and enhance work package development, maintain compliance with codes, standards, vendor recommendation, and maintenance direction.
- Perform duties that may involve work in hazardous areas and possible radiation exposure within the limits prescribed by the NRC.
- Support and participate outage schedule rotation if required.
- Plan to meet milestone commitments.
Education: Associate Degree in a physical science or engineering discipline or the equivalent related technical training or equipment experience in Nuclear Power Plant Maintenance. Experience:
5 years power plant experience in maintenance or operations with 3 of the 5 years in nuclear plant facility. Ability to read and understand drawings. Ability to communicate both written and verbally.
Planning Software Requirements
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Action Way (Corrective Action Program)
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1858 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.