Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Readiness Assistance Team / Nuclear - Aiken, SC 29803
System One has a long term position for 3 Readiness Assistance Team members to support the startup of the Salt Waste Processing Facility in Aiken. The Readiness Team Members will provide readiness support through the Proficiency and Management Self Assessments; MSA-2, Ready to Operate with Chemicals, and MSA-3, Ready to operate to meet the requirements of DOE Order 425.1D Verification of Readiness to Startup or Restart Nuclear Facilities.
Important employment information
1. Start date: 9/3/18
2. Long-term temp thru 11/29/19
3. 4 x 10’s
4. Hourly plus per diem (after 30 days, per diem drops to $55/day flat rate)
5. Drug screen / background check
6. U.S. Citizenship is required
The requirements for this position are:
BA or BS Degree preferred
Nuclear Startup experience is required
10 years in nuclear operations, ES&H, engineering and nuclear safety program implementations.
Previous Operational Readiness experience highly preferred.
The Readiness Assistant Team Specific Activities Include:
• Development and editing of performance criteria used as objective evidence for readiness at SWPF
• Reviewing and comparing types of evidence presented for Performance Criteria to the expectations for Core requirements and Pre-requisites of the Plan of Action.
• Assisting Responsible Managers, Functional Area Owners, and SMEs in assembling the documentation to support Performance Criteria (evidence files) by using assessments, walk-downs, interviews, observations, and objective evidence record reviews.
• Assist in the presentation to management teams of the formal, documented, performance-based confirmations which achieve, demonstrate, and document readiness of the facility, processes, and to conduct work safely.
• Assist in developing any readiness related corrective action plans (CAP).
• Monitor and track the progress of the Operations Procedure Proficiency Plan.
• Assist in preparation of MSA reports.
• Verify completion of MSA Corrective actions.
• Support Implementation Verification Review (IVR) of the safety basis.
• Maintain the tracking database and readiness related forms.
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.