[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 501027
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-03-19 09:17:01
Link: Click here to apply for: Utility Cleaner
Subject: Utility Cleaner (320610)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 49106
- Removal of dirt and dust from facilities main floor area & connecting rooms, ramps & walkways using standard cleaning techniques. Including Dust or damp wipe horizontal surfaces up to six (6) feet, i.e.: ducts, pipes, sills, ledges, handrails, etc. Dust or damp wipe vertical surfaces up to six (6) feet, i.e.: beams, columns, doors, walls, panels, pipes, etc. Dust and wipe clean all areas horizontal surfaces between six (6) and twenty (20) feet.
- Work may be conducted in a scissor lift or genie boom.
- Industrial cleaning inside Power Plant buildings
- Dispose of all liquid cleaning solutions per Owner's direction
- Spot mop floors, damp mop areas as needed
- Pull trash and replace liners
- Put down oil absorbent pads
- Machine scrub floors, (open traffic areas) with walk behind auto scrubber. • Burnish or high speed buff floors, (open traffic areas.) • Machine scrub low traffic and tight area floors with low speed scrubber • Burnish or high speed buff floors, (low traffic and tight areas.)
- Strip and wax or scrub and wax all floors, (per request of owner.)
- The collection and removal of trash from facilities and supporting areas.
- Provide facility users a healthy environment by using appropriate cleaning methods and products.
- Protect the safety of others by using properly labeled chemicals, warning other of hazards e.g. appropriate use of wet floor signs and reporting safety concerns.
- Adhering to Bartlett and Site regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Use of Chemicals:
- Surface prep
- Compound (floor sweep)
- Floor sealer (or wax)
- Orange Citrus (vandalism spray)
- Glass cleaner
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Tough on grease (for mopping floors or equipment)
- Tribase (for mopping floors or equipment)
- Damp mop (for mopping floors)
- All-purpose cleaners
A staffing company specializing in the Energy Industry, with jobs in Nuclear Power, Oil & Gas, Renewable Resources, Transmission, and more!
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
1063 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.