Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8036440070
AREA SECURITY ACCESS
No security clearance is required.
• Work from standard and special office procedures, clerical training, job knowledge and supervisory direction.
• Perform administrative or clerical functions.
• Receive, sort, file, check, correct, stamp, and log a wide variety of documents such as memoranda, letters, computer runs, control and transfer sheets, forms, etc.
• Establish and maintain filing systems.
• Operate computer to input, update or change data.
• Establish and maintain logs and files on activities and prepare reports as required or directed.
• Duplicate and file information and distribute to appropriate areas.
• Check, edit and assign codes to a variety of documents as required to ensure standards are maintained.
• Receive material from other departments or groups in the form of documents, fax, reports, manuals, etc.
• Maintain a current file on all data received, ensuring that proper records are kept.
• Answer telephone, take messages, relay or record information received, and distribute or file information to appropriate file or party.
• Operate or use equipment such as computers (including software), multi-functional devices, fax machines, , copiers, telephone equipment, and other related office equipment and supplies.
• Normal work location for this position will be an office building/trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process facility.
Job Specific Duties include
• Operating optical document scanning equipment, barcode reader, multi-functional device, and use associated software to digitize records (e.g., scan to PDF format)
• Audit completed procedures by visually verifying documents for completeness, proper correction methods and manager/supervisor signature
• Preparing inactive records for interim storage
• Organizing, storage and indexing records awaiting shipment to records administration and entering data into records database
• Indexing inactive records into the Electronic Database
• Arrange shipment of boxed records to Records Administration
• Ensure all required documentation is assembled and transferred with the appropriate transfer package
• Assemble and distribute reports
• U.S. Citizen
• Must pass SRS drug and alcohol screening and have had no previous record of drug or alcohol-related convictions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Minimum typing skills – thirty-five (35) words per minute
• Proofreading and distributing documents maintaining 89%
• Basic computer skills (working knowledge of computer programs – Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
• Ability to operate optical scanning equipment and use related support software for digitizing records
• A 40-hour work week is scheduled, 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week. Work week excludes holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
• Normal work location for this position will be in an office building or office trailer, File Storage trailer, but may be assigned to work in a process facility on a part time basis.
For persons with disabilities:
If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
259 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.