Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Multiple Locations (SE, NE, MW)
Country: United States
Several of our clients, Commercial Nuclear Power Utilities, have urgent needs for SRO Operations Training Instructors. These opportunities are in a variety of locations, at different types of plants (PWR & BWR), with permanent & contract openings available!
These diverse career opportunities offer the successful candidate:
* Become fully vested in an outstanding Retirement Plan in just three (3) years’ time (401k & Pension)!
* Ability to work 4x10’s or an alternate 9/80’s work schedule allowing for 3-day weekends to enjoy more time with family!
* Long-term contract assignment with very competitive Pay Rates and Per Diem!
* Excellent in-house compensation packages including competitive base salaries, proven performance bonuses, SRO bonuses, and full relocation packages with the ability to W-2 in the $135k-$150k range!
* Diverse locations available: ability to live rural, near a big city, or in resort areas!
* Award winning Utility voted as one of the top companies to work for in the country!
* Steady daylight, 40-hour work weeks, so you can live a hi-quality, balanced lifestyle!
* Regulated energy markets providing you with job security for your long-term future.
* Variety of outdoor activities including hiking, boating, fishing, beaches, etc.
* For contractors looking to maximize their income before retirement, secure three (3) years of guaranteed work with full, in-house benefits (Medical, Dental, Retirement, etc.), with relocation assistance offered!
In the role of SRO Training Instructor you will conduct Initial License Operator Training to initial license candidates and License Operator Requalification Training to SRO and RO Licensed Operators. You will conduct training in the classroom, simulator and on-the-job environments. You will develop and upgrade training materials and lesson guides as well as the NRC exam banks.
The qualified candidate for SRO Training Instructor must have:
* Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) License or Certification (PWR or BWR).
* Recent experience as a License Operator Training Instructor -OR- as a Nuclear Control Room Supervisor with a strong desire to become a SRO Instructor.
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
* Excellent References.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.