Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on January 15, 2019 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
I. Interprets written and/or oral orders, sketches and blueprints to coordinate activities of assigned workers, equipment and tools.
2. Inspects quality of all work to ensure company standards and project specifications are met.
3. Assists workers in their performance of assigned duties.
4. Analyzes and resolves work related problems.
5. Reviews material received at jobsite to ensure it is correct and not defective.
6. Checks equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
7. Maintains time and tracks production.
8. Interprets and enforces company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations company policy to employees.
9. May study schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job.
10. May make cost estimates for contracts.
11. Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet consumption schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
12. Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
I. Follow oral and written directions.
2. Comprehend blueprints, sketches and plans.
3. Plan work and activities
4. Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
5. Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
6. Accurately apply basic mathematical skills.
7. Compare and see differences in size, shape and form oflines, figures and objects.
8. Reading and writing skills.
9. Recognize and report safety hazards.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
2157 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.