Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Seeking several Nuclear Engineers for a 1-2 year project in Richland, WA.
• Executes assignments concerned with specialized or unique engineering/scientific requirements. Has technical responsibility for independently interpreting, organizing , and coordinating these assignments . This involves exploration of subject area, definition of scope and may involve development of novel concepts , approaches , and solutions .
• Maintains the Low-Activity Waste (facility) (LAW) documented safety analysis (DSA) and technical safety requirement (TSR) consistent with the physical (as-built) configuration of the LAW Nuclear Facility. This includes review of proposed changes to maintenance work packages, operating procedures , or safety management program implementing procedures using the safety evaluation (SE) or unreviewed safety question (USQ) process to determine the appropriate approval authority.
• Maintain the High-Level Waste (Facility) preliminary documented safety analysis (PDSA) and the pretreatment (PT) Facility PDSA consistent with the design and physical (as-built) configurations. This includes review of proposed design changes using theSE process to determine the appropriate approval authority.
• Applies expertise to broadly stated technical problems.
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field.
- DOE/Nuclear project experience
- PE a plus.
67 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.