Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Port Gibson
Country: United States
E8741441- SIMULATOR TECH – PORT GIBSON, MS – 6 MONTHS – PD
• Provide maintenance of the control room simulator to include repair and installation of new hardware (analog/digital recorders, switches, panel lights,meters).
• Maintenance of the simulator I/O components and software interface. Maintain Simulator physical fidelity, including panel labeling.
• Perform administrative tasks related to maintenance activities (hardware retests, documentations, etc.) as required by Entergy Procedures.
• Must be available for emergency call outs.
• Previous experience as a simulator hardware tech at a nuclear plant.
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.