State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28277
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7049405917
RCS Corporation has an opportunity for a Procurement Specialist in Carlsbad, NM. This is a contract assignment offering a competitive package including per diem, trips home, mobilization and demobilization, with anticipated duration of 6 months.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise specializing in the recruitment of professionals throughout the United States. With two corporate offices, over 20 years of experience, and a presence in 30+ states, we are well-positioned to service employers, employees, and candidates across every discipline. Our emphasis is on excellent work ethic, accountability, transparency, effective communication and safety.
• Assist and/or develop the Statement of Work (SOW) and help the coordination and development of the Purchase Requisition, identification of Terms and Conditions (Ts&Cs), selection of drawings and project information, development of evaluation criteria, development of estimate templates, and overall development of procurement packages to ensure the successful and timely solicitation, award, and completion of assigned projects.
• Coordinate activities with the Procurement Specialist as related to development of Source Selection Boards (SSB) and evaluation of proposals through the SSB.
• Develop Sole Source Justifications for non-competitive procurement.
• Support the Procurement Specialist/Subcontract Administrator or Staff Specialist with review comments of procurement packages.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience with the design, and/or procurement of equipment for multi-discipline construction and services projects.
• Must have experience procuring equipment (i.e., engineered equipment and equipment that must meet nuclear standards).
• Must be able to pass extensive pre-employment screening and site-specific GET (General Employee Training).
• Due to the nature of this assignment, US Citizens are required.
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.rcs.jobs.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
PER DIEM SUMMARY (full policy can be provided upon request)
• Lodging: Lodging shall be reimbursed at the lesser of actual cost or 100% of Federal per diem rates at the assignment location. Due to increased activity from the oil and gas industry in the area, Carlsbad, NM and Hobbs, NM are experiencing unusually high lodging rates. Although the GSA per diem rates for lodging for FY19 is $166.00 for Carlsbad and $94.00 for Hobbs, the hotel rates for both cities continue to exceed the lodging per diem rate. due to the oil and gas activity in the regional area. As a result, DOE has approved reimbursement up to a ceiling of 300% of the per diem rates authorized for actual expenses. These ceilings are authorized as the revised FY19 per diem rates for subcontracts issued under DE-EMOOD9171 in lieu of the General Services Administration (GSA) per diem rates for FY19.
During the first 60 days and last 30 days of an assignment, client will reimburse costs associated with lodging at the lesser of the authorized ceiling per diem amount or actual cost. For the intervening period of the temporary duty, client will reimburse the lesser of actual expenses or 55% of the authorized ceiling per diem amount.
• Meals & Incidentals (M&IE): For the first 30 and last 30 days of the assignment, per diem for M&IE shall be reimbursed at the lesser of actual costs or 100% of the Federal per diem rate for M&IE at the location where lodging is obtained. The intervening days will be reimbursed at the lesser of actual cost or 55% of the Federal per diem rate for M&IE at the location where lodging is obtained.
• Mobilization/Demobilization: Yes (flight or mileage). Receipts for travel and lodging are required. Mileage per current FTR rate.
• Trips Home: 1 trip home every 4 weeks to the employee's permanent residence (if not returning home, reimbursement shall be equal to the cost of traveling home) OR the spouse, partner, immediate family member can be flown to the temporary assignment. Airline estimates must be obtained at least 2 weeks in advance and the lowest available fare utilized.
• Rental Cars: Only compact rates for rental cars are allowable for reimbursement. Subcontractors are authorized to use NWP’s corporate agreement with Enterprise (CID# XZ32001, Business) at a rate of $30.36 per day for a compact car, or NWP’s secondary corporate agreement with Avis (AV785300) may also be used at a rate of $35.00 per day for a compact car. If a rental rate higher than those identified herein are obtained for a compact car or if a compact car is not available, a written justification must be provided with the expense report explaining why the higher rate is being incurred or why an upgrade at a higher cost is necessary in order for reimbursement to be considered. An upgrade at no additional cost is allowable. Note that Subcontractors may choose to pay for upgrades and additional charges at their own expense. Charges for gasoline used in rental cars is not allowable. Subcontractors are required to refuel rental cars prior to returning cars.
31 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.