Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 88220
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Senior Project Manager (Department of Energy Experience Required)
TFE is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager, with Department of Energy experience, to join our Senior Management Team. This is a great opportunity to apply your management skills and make a difference. TFE is a veteran owned small business that provides waste transportation, records storage, records management, training and technical services to the US Nuclear Energy Complex. By choosing TFE you will join an innovative team that is focused on developing and providing the best solutions for our clients. TFE is a company that promotes professional development and provides diverse opportunities for career growth. TFE offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, Holidays, a 401k plan with a company match and More! Apply for a job at TFE and take the first step toward an exciting, dynamic career!
Location: Carlsbad, NM
Duration: Long Term
Clearance: No security clearance is initially required
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the Company.
The individual in this position will oversee TFE’s Records Management Services and provide on-site leadership to the project team. The Project Manager (PM) will plan, budget, ensure contract compliance, and oversee all aspects of the specific project under their direction. The PM will work closely with the Senior Management Team, and other departments, to make sure that the project is on schedule and the scope, budget and performance goals are met.
1. Manage/Supervise employees, which includes coaching, training, employee development and performance reviews.
2. Work with the Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Financial Officer to analyze profit/loss cost control.
3. Responsible for subcontract management and ensuring objectives, deliverables, and requirements are being fulfilled.
4. Collaborate with customers, vendors, partners, and employees to manage risks and enhance business performance.
5. Support Business Development and work with the TFE Team to achieve TFE’s strategic goals and objectives.
1. Knowledge of Department of Energy requirements such as ISMS, Conduct of Operations, and basic understanding of waste management principles and requirements related to TRU wastes preferred
2. Knowledge of Contract Management (contract negotiations, contract compliance)
3. Knowledge of Finance and Accounting (budgets, profit/loss cost control)
4. Knowledge of Management Principles and Practices (strategic planning, goal setting and tracking etc.)
5. Knowledge of NQA-1 Requirement 17, and NARA (36 CFR 1234) desired
1. 10 years of Project Management experience preferred
2. 5 + years of Experience working in a Department of Energy environment
3. Experience with providing Safety Oversight
4. Due to the nature of the work, must be a US Citizen
5. 5 years of experience managing Department of Energy Service Contracts
6. Experience performing Program Management
7. Experience Managing/Supervising a team of people
8. Experience Building and Managing relationships with clients
9. Bachelor’s degree in Management or demonstrated combination of education/training and experience
10. Must be able to travel in support of various contract or corporate activities when needed
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
28 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.