[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510066
Posted By: Value Added Solutions, Inc.
Posted On: 2018-12-06 08:48:20
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Subject: HAMMER Subject Matter Expert
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
HAMMER Subject Matter Expert
• The Mission Support Alliance (MSA) Volpentest HAMMER Training and Education Center (HAMMER) is a U.S. Department of Energy training facility specializing in hands-on training for the Hanford Site and the nation's Homeland Security mission.
• The MSA and HAMMER are responsible for providing Hanford Site training.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
• Assist in the implementation of reorganization and process improvements across the HAMMER Department
• Deliver special subject matter expertise in Beryllium, Hazwaste and Respiratory Protection training
• Deliver Subject Matter Expertise in systems and technology supported training
• Support the preparation of reports and other related documents as requested by the HAMMER Director and Management
• Support to activities for the HAMMER Steering Committee and Board of Directors meetings
• Support the implementation of a Course Enhancement Initiative
• Support, including but not limited to:
• Planning documents
• HAMMER procedure and process updates
• Emerging Hanford Training Needs
• Review of documents
• Special studies and assessments
• Corrective action planning full implementation
• Collaboration with other DOE Sites and Review of Best Practices Support
• Other training support requested by HAMMER management
• BS/BA in Business, Education or related field
• Minimum of 20 years of experience in DOE related safety training including program development and instructional design in high consequence industries
• Minimum of 15 years teaching experience in adult learning
• Thorough knowledge of OSHA and DOE health and safety training requirements
• Twenty years of experience in planning and coordination/chairpersonship of progam stakeholder meetings and conferences
• Proven success with partnering/working with senior corporate training management and federal agency leadership
• Demonstrated 20 years of experience in working with local and national labor unions in development of training courses/programs for high hazard industries
• Ability to work collaboratively with staff and work force
• Experience developing large-scale industrial training programs such as Beryllium, HAZWOPER, Respiratory Protection and Industrial Hygiene
• Professional attitude/behavior
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent follow-through and multi-task skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Focus on quality
• Ability to be flexible and support with emergent, critical work
• Knowledge of Hanford and HAMMER
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, self-motivate, manage high work volumes and establish priorities
• Must possess high-level training and leadership skills
• Knowledge and demonstrated use of ADDIE principles
• Ability to work in a team environment
SECURITY AND BADGING REQUIREMENTS:
A. For any on-site work, see On-Site Services Special Provisions for details.
B. The subcontractor shall wear a Buyer issued security badge identifying themselves. A minimum of two working days advance notice is needed for site badging.
C. Subcontractor employees will be required to submit to vehicle searches and not personally carry or transport certain prohibited articles.
D. If the Subcontractor under this scope of work will be required an access authorization (security clearance), then the following will apply. Will not require security clearance
WORK LOCATION / POTENTIAL ACCESS REQUIREMENTS:
• Primary work location is at the HAMMER Training Facility, 2890 Horn Rapids Road.
SITE ACCESS AND WORK HOURS:
• Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
• Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
184 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.