[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510154
Posted By: Renuke Services
Posted On: 2018-12-16 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanical Designer] N8733795 – MECHANICAL DESIGNER 2 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS – 2 POSITIONS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23607
N8733795 – MECHANICAL DESIGNER 2 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS – 2 POSITIONS
• Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
• Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA. Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal.
• Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND TASKS
• Duties & tasks are varied but standardized. Performs some more advanced functions. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex questions to higher levels.
• Associate's or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
• Knowledge of Teamcenter NX preferred but not required
• Knowledge of SAP functionality preferred but not required
• Knowledge of piping system components / design preferred but not required.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
124 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.