[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510649
Posted By: SHINE Medical Technologies
Posted On: 2019-06-23 00:04:01
Link: Click Here to Apply
Subject: [Electro-Mechanical Technician] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - Electro-Mechanical Technician
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53545
SHINE Medical Technologies is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Electro-Mechanical Technician to support the integration, assembly and operation of prototype nuclear process systems.
The Electro-Mechanical Technician will assist with the execution of tests and experiments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and performs limited testing and operation of process systems, component assemblies, and prototypes.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, tests and maintains electro-mechanical, electronic, mechanical, optical, pneumatic, hydro mechanical, and pressure-type measuring and indicating instruments, devices or systems as needed.
- Assembles major systems and complex and unique electromechanical units under supervision.
- Performs daily and routine facility and equipment checks, surveillance logs and work shop housekeeping.
- Assist other projects and departments as required.
- Although flexible work hours may be available, overtime will sometimes be necessary to complete required work assignment with little or no advance notice.
- Willingness to learn and understand new technology, instrumentation and technical processes.
- Ability to read from engineering drawings or schematics.
- Ability to follow written procedures and accurately record test data.
- Ability to work safely within an industrial and radiation environment.
- Experience in laboratory operations and knowledge of nuclear process equipment and instrumentation is highly desired.
- Ideal candidates will possess an associate degree in Engineering or related discipline and have 2-5 years of experience.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen or National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee, or Refugee). Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
To learn more about SHINE view our corporate video here: https://shinemed.com/medical-isotope-producer/#single/0
Check out the video on the Janesville, Wisconsin area here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/161628827
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
14 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.