[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511256
Posted By: Value Added Solutions, Inc.
Posted On: 2018-12-21 10:29:07
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Subject: [Electrical Engineer] ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
• Provide engineering services on assigned SRR Engineering Teams.
• Engineering support services include engineering analysis, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents including but not limited to: Single Line Drawings; Electrical Equipment Lists; Control System Design; Electrical Equipment Specifications; Bulk Material Specifications; Circuit/Raceway/Wiring/Connection Design; Grounding; Heat Tracing; Fire Detection.
• Individual at times will be required to travel off Site to interface with vendors, fabricators and other Engineering organizations.
Engineering services will be provided using SRR processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRR.
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in Electrical Engineering.
• Candidate must demonstrate five (5) years design experience in the nuclear or process chemical industry.
• Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of NEC code requirements.
• Candidate demonstrating experience in 2D Microstation Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) will be preferred.
• Candidate must have the ability to walkdown systems in the field.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS
A security clearance is not required
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
179 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.