Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Operations Support Specialist - Receptionist opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Education: Bachelorís Degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
Special Job Requirements:
- Position will serve as UCOR Receptionist at the main entrance to the UCOR leased area at 701 Scarboro Rd.
- Position will require professional appearance and must have high level of work ethic
- Position will be required to answer phones and direct callers to appropriate personnel or locations
- Position will be required to welcome all guests and guide them to appropriate locations
- Position will be responsible for controlling/granting access to all visitors, UCOR employees, UCOR vendors and other UCOR services that frequent the facility
- Position will be responsible for managing/controlling keys for the facility and for government vehicles assigned to the facility
- Position will be responsible for receiving all mail and package deliveries then distributing throughout the facility. This position will also assume mail service responsibilities for all of UCOR within the first few months of being hired.
- Position will be responsible for manipulation of divider walls within the conference room and for conference room set-ups if requested
- Position will lead all facility operations ensuring that maintenance needs are directed to the correct resources and completed in a timely manner
- Position will be responsible for ordering materials and supplies as needed
- Position will perform back-up administrative work for various projects housed within the facility
- Position will be an active member of the Local Safety Improvement Team (LSIT)
Special Training, Certifications, Qualifications, or Licenses:
- Must be willing to dress professionally each day
- Must have experience working with vendors and/or suppliers
- Must have administrative experience and skills including knowledge in Microsoft office
- Must have demonstrated communication skills at all levels within an organization
- Must have demonstrated experience in dealing with complex issues
- Must have experience in understanding facility maintenance needs and/or experience dealing with maintenance staff
- Must have experience with inventory management or procurement of materials and items
- Must have demonstrated experience with job responsibility multi-tasking
- Must have experience in handling issues, complaints, etc...
- Must be able to perform job in a very organized and documented manner
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.