Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8653379309
Successful candidates will have experience with the following:
• Operations background, experience in P&IDs (piping & instrumentation diagrams) and good understanding of operations systems (HVAC, water, chillers, refrigeration, etc.).
• LCO (Limited Condition of Operations) and Maintenance.
• Candidates with backgrounds in vitrification or melter operations are preferred.
• Development of training courses for maintenance, operations or engineering. Experience at nuclear commercial or government facilities required.
• Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) (DOE-HDBK-1078) and development using the ADDIE process as required for DOE Order 426.2 and /or Commercial Nuclear Industry Training.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word (formatting, tables, headers and footers) as well as other MS Office suite software (Excel, PowerPoint).
• Training development experience performing Job/Task Analysis.
• Experience in computer based training development desirable.
• Recent Department of Energy (DOE) experience preferred.
• A degree in Education or Engineering is preferred.
• Develop and coordinate assigned internal technical and non-technical training courses and programs to train all levels of personnel in accordance with DOE Order 426.2 and WP14-TR.01 using the Systematic Approach to Training (DOE-HDBK-1078) to include identification of training needs and objectives.
• Organize course materials and prepare course evaluations.
• Research various internal and external sources to prepare lesson plans and teaching aids.
• Assist in development of specialized and one-of-a-kind training programs in conjunction with subject matter experts in various departments.
• Develop associated tests and visual aids.
• Develop criteria to determine effectiveness of training activities.
• Update, as required, qualification programs.
• Modify and update training courses and related materials in response to changes of various operational and regulatory requirements.
• Update standard training manuals and other teaching materials incorporating knowledge of teaching principles and methods and psychology of learning.
• Research a variety of documents, regulations, specifications, and similar materials to develop and update qualification standards.
• Identify, analyze, and recommend training solutions to management on issues or concerns related to integration of facility activities/readiness, environmental, or quality issues.
• Obtain management approval for work products.
47 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.