Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
EGS Inc. is seeking a TRAINING SPECIALISTS for our Client in Aiken, SC! This is a 1 year contract opportunity and we can offer a generous benefits package OR you can choose to go into a straight contractor rate in lieu of benefits!
Because it’s a federal government site U.S. Citizens only and we are unable to sponsor Visa’s at this time.
If this job doesn't work for you, we do give a $500.00 referral fee for anyone that you refer and we get placed on the job!!
Send your resume as soon as possible to Britni@egs-partners.com or call her at 803-648-1400! Hurry as you won't want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Job Description # TR 104 Rev. 0
POSITION TITLE: Training Professional
Provide training support for Savannah River Remediation (SRR) in the analysis, design, development,
implementation and evaluation of assigned instructional programs in accordance with approved Training Program
Descriptions and Training Plans. General responsibilities include:
1) Analyzing, assessing, extracting and converting training content from technical/administrative documents or
Subject Matters Experts into relevant instructional material meeting organizational standards;
2) Obtaining Drill Controller qualification within two months of employment and maintaining qualification
throughout contract period;
3) Obtaining OJT/JPM Instructor/Evaluator qualification within three months of employment and maintaining
qualification throughout contract period;
4) Obtaining Instructor qualifications in a designated LW operating facility within six months;
5) Presenting lesson materials at the instructional level or method established by Operations and Training
Candidates shall have as a minimum:
1) an accredited High School diploma;
2) eight years of verifiable experience as a training professional in a nuclear environment;
3) demonstrated skill and understanding of the ADDIE process and working knowledge of DOE Order 426.2.
ADDITIONALLY PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
Post -high school education is preferred, but not required. Consideration is given per DOE Order 426.2 guidelines.
1) Candidates having a baccalaureate degree in Training or Education that have courses in education or training
that focus on instructional analysis, design, development, delivery and testing, as well as evaluation of training
a. All other degrees will be considered granted the applicant has completed coursework specified above.
2) Candidates having expressed skills in the use of Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
3) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing e-learning products using state-ofthe-
4) Candidates having demonstrated specialized knowledge in the area of Waste Certification and Hazardous
5) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and conducting simulator training.
6) Candidates having previous training experience at the Savannah River Site and familiarization with SRS Manual
4B requirements will also be highly considered.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. Position will be on 4/10 schedule (10 hours/day; four days per week), Work
week excludes SRR holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access
A security clearance is not required.
EGS, Inc. is a government contractor that complies with Executive Orders 11246, 13672, 13665, as well as Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended VEVRAA. As such, the term “contractor” will apply to EGS, Inc. as stated below in this policy.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with our organization’s legal duty to furnish information.
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.