[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 515209
Posted By: Edgewater Technical Associates
Posted On: 2019-02-17 00:04:01
Email Address: 2734-37-MH912@apply.maxhire.net
Subject: Operations Support Specialist III - Admin Support
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Operations Support Specialist III - Admin Support opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN at the Y-12 Facility.
Position Title: Operations Support Specialist III
Education: - Bachelorís or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: -- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required - Prior work experience in DOE/D&D, current experience preferred - Accuracy in performing work is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and function with changing priorities - Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Y-12 Cleanup Enterprise activities and DOE and interface. - Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Access and SharePoint software is desired - Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required - Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment. Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a proficient manner - Knowledge of UCORís organizational structure, functions and procedures required - Demonstrated knowledge of administrative functions common to the assignment
Roles and Responsibilities: This position will serve as the Y-12 Cleanup Enterprise Operations Support Specialist, and will report to the Manager of Y-12 Cleanup Enterprise. Additionally, position may provide support to other UCOR organizations, as needed.
- Provides day-to-day support to Y-12 Cleanup Enterprise operations to ensure; 1) compliance with policies, requirements, and procedures and; 2) objectives are met or exceeded
- Recommends policy changes and develops implementation plans, as necessary
- Interfaces with management to develop and respond to external customer inquiries and visits including interactions with various economic development organizations including State and Local
- Compiles and analyze data for reports
- Develops and prepare reports and presentations
- Develops and maintains internal Performance Metrics charts and reports
- Supports regulatory agencies, City of Oak Ridge, DOE, and CROET interactions
- Act as a records liaison for the organization
- Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
- Completes work assignments with a high level of personal accountability, teamwork, initiative, and quality
- Interfaces with upper and mid-level management at DOE OROEM (the customer) on a regular basis.
- Plan and coordinate meetings as required.
- Pull reports and information to aid in meeting discussions as required.
- Maintains the programmatic action tracking system; involves monitoring and maintenance of both UCOR and client owned actions.
- Manages and facilitates all program meetings to foster positive integrated relationships both internal and external.
- Consolidates internal UCOR project-related comments for submittal to the DOE
- Maintain UCOR copies and log of all CCB activity (from Facility Modification Notice to the DOE Approval or Rejection letter).
- Serve as the UCOR project Training Point of Contact to ensure that all project Team members are aware and complete their required training in a timely manner.
- Provide miscellaneous technical and administrative support to the Manager of Y-12 Cleanup Enterprise.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
36 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.