[Mechanical Engineer - Experienced] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - Mechanical Engineer - Experienced
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SHINE Medical Technologies is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Experienced Mechanical Engineer to assist in the design of nuclear systems from the ground up as part of a first of a kind nuclear pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
This position will report to the Nuclear Systems Engineering Manager and will specifically focus on supporting the design and development of mechanical systems in the primary nuclear engineering group, which ensures the safe, efficient and effective operation of the facility.
- Willingness to be involved in the design and implementation of a wide variety of systems.
- Experience in performing calculations.
- Knowledge of equipment such as pumps, heat exchangers, valves and control equipment is highly desired.
- Experience with design-based tools such as Solidworks, AutoCAD or Inventor.
- Bachelorís degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Two to five years of recent mechanical design engineering experience in highly regulated industries is preferred.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicantís ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations. Additionally, applicantís eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
To learn more about SHINE view our corporate video here: https://shinemed.com/medical-isotope-producer/#single/0
Check out the video on the Janesville, Wisconsin area here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/161628827
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.