[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517583
Posted By: InnoTech Construction, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-03-17 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Project & Administrative Support
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
InnoTech Construction, Inc. is currently looking to fill an Administrative and Project Support role in the Richland, WA area.
Work schedule 4- 10 hour days.
Please send resume with salary requirements for consideration.
**Re-location, per diem, and travel are not authorized under this procurement.**
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
This position will be responsible and accountable to perform services and tasks including, but not limited to the following in support of the Information Systems organization:
- Perform general administrative/clerical/secretarial duties that will include taking notes and researching information for meetings, projects and reports.
- Perform all ordering (office supplies, computer equipment, etc) for the IS organization.
- Maintain and track IS property, IS action items, organizational charts and organizational action items.
- Protect confidential information by securing information when not under direct control or as directed by managers or project managers.
- Schedule required training and update training plans.
- Support the on-boarding process for all new IS employees.
- Participate in audit/assessments when requested.
- Operate various office machines – personal computers, convenience copiers, scanners, etc.
- Provide weekly reports, metrics and status as requested.
- Coordinate employee moves, to include but not limited to, configuration changes, computer connect/disconnects.
- Provide administrative technical backup support to various Site-Wide systems maintained by the IS organization.
- Provide project support which may include testing, documentation, and customer interface support.
- Communicate effectively with good written and communication skills
**This position will work with software engineers, interface with the project managers, and meet with customer subject matter experts as needed.
- Proven working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Ability to learn quickly with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Familiar with Hanford Site processes such as ordering, moves, document control.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
76 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.