[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518899
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-03-21 09:58:04
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Construction Manager] CONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 03/19-014
CLOSING DATE: 03/26/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Tasks and duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Prepare handouts, participate and record meeting minutes for multiple project meetings.
2. Review quality control/assurance documents for accuracy prior to archiving and verify all contractor deliverables have been received.
3. Support construction in quality control/assurance record verification to close out work packages and support CAT / ATP process.
4. Support, as needed, Document Control Manager in processing RCIs, submittals, and drawing issuance and revision.
5. Develop and maintain Site Work Records matrix and field requests for documentation.
6. Maintain safety and construction inspection database and spreadsheets.
7. Develop desk instructions for safety inspection database.
8. Maintain and track EJTAs to ensure that they are current.
9. Assist in equipment accountability tracking.
10. Manage personnel moves in coordinating with all support groups to ensure furniture and equipment is relocated and set-up. Also, manage trailers to ensure repairs and maintenance are conducted regularly along with preparation for emergency response.
11. Primary support to OS&IH Manager and to the Project/Construction Manager
10 years of QA/QC construction records experience within the DOE Hanford complex.
10 years of experience as a records specialist with construction document control procedures
10 years of experience supporting QA/Engineering/Project management/Safety and health departments
Database experience (DMCS, IDMS, EJTA, etc.)
Expert level experience with Microsoft Suite and Adobe
3 years of experience managing all aspects of the Employee Job Task Analysis process
3 years of experience managing property within the DOE Hanford complex including physical employee relocations
3 years of experience as a Building Administrator
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
CONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST / REFERENCE # 03/19-014
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA D20
$50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services 100%, Basic Type 2 Services 80%, Major Type 3 Services 50%
VSP Vision Care
In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
Lincoln Financial Group
$20,000 Life Insurance Policy
Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
228 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.