[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520058
Posted By: Allied Staff Augmentation Partners (ASAP)
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Electrical Engineer] Underground Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: St. Louis
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63103
Job Title: Undergroud Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 8 month
Compensation (range): $55/hr
Underground Engineer to gather data on manholes, cables, etc. from underground electric facility maps as part of the smart energy plan.
• Analyze distribution system performance and provide engineering solutions and improvements related to the electric distribution system.
• Perform long-range planning activities for the distribution system.
• Serve as the focal point for the customer including the proper application of rates, rules/regulations and policies, and project coordination from design to construction. These activities involve analyzing customer requirements and specifying needed company facilities, working closely with customers, their consultants/contractors, public entities and personnel to assure tasks are completed in an efficient, timely manner.
• Provide technical support to estimating, construction, operating, and other departments, and coordinate projects with company personnel, government agencies, and other organizations.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of division and function goals. Identify and implement improvements in district operations to control costs and improve productivity.
Must be able to interpret electrical and conduit maps and drawing, and use Byers Map Viewer and Excel. Bachelor's degree required, preferred in engineering. The work will be performed in an office environment.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
58 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.