[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520120
Posted By: HukariAscendent
Posted On: 2019-04-03 10:35:56
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [CAD/CAM Engineer] AutoCAD Designer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an experienced AutoCAD Designer with the following qualifications:
Position Role: As a member of an integrated engineering design project group, applies acquired design and drafting skills to design and develop 3-D models, engineered design details, drawings and other supporting documentation; create project specifications; and develop project cost and schedule documents. Applies acquired multi-disciplined CAD design/drafting skills and techniques to prepare and/or check new and revised drawings in support of structures, systems or components (SSC) as required. Acts as drafting lead to ensure work of lower level coworkers is accurate and complete.
Minimum Qualification Requirements (Education/Experience):
• CAD Designer – Bachelor Degree (or equivalent of four years relevant experience).
• Requires a working knowledge of CAD 2D/3D graphics drafting/design modeling software, preferably current release of AutoCAD
• Requires the application of design and layout skills and techniques normally acquired by having a basic drafting education followed
by experience supplemented with continuing formal and informal engineering course work.
• Requires a broad background in nationally recognized standards associated with drawing and specification
convention/interpretation with emphasis on AE design and construction methodology and documentation.
• Requires experience in the practical application of the Configuration Management aspects of construction vs. operational
• Requires demonstrated competency for organizing and planning design projects/task budgets and schedules.
• Trains junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work.
Estimated duration: Through 09/30/2019 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
112 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.