[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520328
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-04-04 14:28:46
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanical Engineer] [Electrical Engineer] [Civil Engineer] [Maintenance Engineer] MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPPORT
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPPORT
REFERENCE # 04/19-004
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 04/14/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
This is an entry to junior level position for an engineer to function as a Hanford Site Electrical Utilities (EU) Maintenance Engineer. This position will write maintenance procedures from equipment vendor documentation. This position will work with maintenance and operations personnel to understand the condition of the equipment will initiate corrective work packages working with work control planners and will assist in the ordering of needed repair components and working materials. Other duties will include preparing calculations using software programs, drafting engineering documents using CAD programs, and supporting the EU Design Authorities with other engineering tasks.
• U.S. Citizen
• BS in any Engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering are preferred).
• Understanding of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC).
• Familiarity with Hanford/Department of Energy (DOE) Codes and Standards, as well as Local, State, and Federal Codes, Regulations and Standards for electrical utility equipment installation and maintenance.
• Familiarity with electrical utility equipment preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPPORT / REFERENCE # 04/19-004
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
187 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.