[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521565
Posted By: Allied Staff Augmentation Partners (ASAP)
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Project Controls] Project Controls Manager
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Orleans
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70032
Job Title: Project Controls Manager
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 12 month
Compensation (range): $65-85/hr
This Position will be focused primarily on ensuring comprehensive project controls are implemented on CD&I projects (Commercial Development & Innovation group) and certifying projects have reliable cost and schedule estimates for achieving business goals on time and in accordance with the budget. Under the direction of the Manager of Program Controls, this position will be responsible for performing the following duties:
Ensuring projects have cost, schedule, scope and risk controls implemented in accordance with Entergy's Project Delivery Standard (PDS) and in alignment with Stage Gate Process
Validating contract agreements reflect project controls requirements and certifying the selected contractors implement said controls requirements as required on all elements of the project(s) in question
Implementing all project management standards in the areas of cost, schedule, scope, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and risk and issue management for assigned projects
Working directly with the Project Scheduler to:
- develop and maintain the project's Master Schedule, fully integrated with all vendors' schedules applicable to said project
- ensure major milestones and critical path activities are met as defined in the project plans
- perform schedule analytics and critical path management to determine the quality of the schedule
- perform independent, metric driven progress assessments for the project
Working directly with the project's Analyst and Controller to:
- establish and maintain project cash flow and forecast projections for alignment with contracts and project schedule
- validate and submit vendor invoices and accruals on each project
- review, approve and submit monthly Present Estimate and Estimate At Complete forecasts for the project
- capture, forecast and communicate the project contingency status (need, usage, release, etc.)
Collaborating with Project SMEs/Project Managers to:
- establish, finalize, seek approval for and continuously update all Stage Gate deliverables (project charter, execution plan, investment proposal(s), business case, etc.)
- review and process vendor invoices in accordance with contractual requirements and Finance processes
Bachelors Degree in Business Management/Administration, Construction Management, Engineering or a degree from an accredited four year institution in a related field
SME level of proficiency and extensive experience with scheduling tools and software, including Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
Excellent medical, dental, and vision
Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
128 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.