[Software Engineer] SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - SRS
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Work with users to gather requirements
• Create design documentation
• Develop applications and interfaces between systems
• Develop reports
• Write users manuals
• Create Test Plans for COTS packages
• Perform system testing according to documented test plan
• Evaluate procedures to verify they meet regulatory requirements
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
• Teamwork skills are important in the highly-matrixed project environment
Experience / Skills:
• Demonstrated experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, systems design, programming, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
• Candidate must have at least 5 years experience with:
• object-oriented programing
• SQL data manipulation
• Experience in the following is preferred but not required
• Java Script
• Deltek Costpoint and/or Time & Expense
• Experience with Savannah River Site applications and services
• A work week will be up to 40 hours based on assigned schedule. Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
• A security clearance is not required.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.