[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523262
Posted By: Von Mizener Consulting
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Civil Engineer] Civil Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Seeking a Civil Engineer in Idaho Falls, ID.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparing drawings, specifications, and other design related documents,
• Performing analyses, calculations, modeling and simulation of civil/structural/geotechnical and mechanical systems/components/materials,
• Providing support to various projects requiring design and analysis of concrete/asphalt, soils, and other civil engineering applications,
• Providing support in the development of design requirements, alternatives analysis, equipment selection/sizing, drawings, etc.,
• Performing or overseeing surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, elevations and volumes to guide construction/remediation projects and design,
• Using design software to plan, design and/or bid transportation, hydraulic systems, civil project, and/or structures,
• Managing the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure,
• Analyzing survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects,
• Evaluating architectural, structural, and mechanical plans for design, feasibility, safety and adherence to building codes and other municipal and government regulations,
• Considering construction costs, regulations, potential hazards, and other factors in planning and risk analysis,
• Reviewing and interpreting of geotechnical investigation reports, laboratory testing, and analyses to aid in design or plan and support construction projects,
• Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations, and
• Assist on proposal efforts with specifications, technical approaches, and component sourcing/costs.________________________________________
• Accredited four (4) year degree (BS) in civil engineering,
• 3-6 years of position-related experience,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Strong verbal and writing communication skills, and
• Ability/willingness to travel (up to 25%)
• The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance may also be required
• Training in OSHA Hazwoper, Construction Safety and First Aid/CPR is a plus
• A PE license is very desirable.
• Training in OSHA Hazwoper, Construction Safety and First Aid/CPR is a plus.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
66 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.