[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523539
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-06-12 09:17:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: I & C Technician
Subject: I & C Technician (323320)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 89501
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team.
- Execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Conduct evaluation and troubleshooting for various instrumentation and equipment, such as robotics and manipulators. Also smart instruments, programmable logic controllers (PLC) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS) where approved and emphasis assessed.
- Commission instrumentation, control and safety systems effectively following repair and replacement.
- Conduct calibration of instruments and equipment.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation and equipment in accordance with procedures as needed.
- Conform with environmental, safety and health physics requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to conduct of maintenance and construction of instrument.
- Interpret and suitably use applicable practices and standards such as IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), IEC (international Electro-technical Commission), etc.
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of a work order.
- Assist planning plus operations staff to identify skills and resource needed to complete planning and reactive work activities.
- Comply with approved operation and maintenance procedures.
- Comply with and perform activities in conjunction with maintenance planners as scheduled in the work load.
- Comply with all instructions for job tasks completion.
- Work with electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Signal generators,
- High and low voltage detectors,
- Pressure Tester,
- Use pipe bending tools,
- Grounding hardware.
- Ensure information is recorded as per the Work order/ITP and as identified in the documentation to include readings, test values, etc.
- Ensure procedural steps are completed to comply with place keeping as described by the procedure classification.
- Report completion of the task to supervisor and individuals named on the documentation.
- Share any lessons learned, OPEX and best practices after completion of the task.
- To review, individual performance, seek improvements and recommend changes to documentation as relevant to the task.
- Report any as found conditions which are not in accordance with expectation.
- Calibrating, maintenance, fault finding and repairing instruments, MMIS and associated equipment.
- Working with electronic control systems including smart instruments, programmable logic controllers (PLC) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS), sensors, and final control elements used in automated processes.
- Measuring levels, pressures, temperatures, flow, radiation and analytical processes.
- Testing instrumentation and control systems and maintaining test equipment.
- Terminal and wiring for I&C/MMIS equipment
- Coordinating with other activities as required and maintaining records and files.
- Consulting manuals, reading and interpreting circuit diagrams, drawing, schematics and calibration / testing procedures.
- Repairing and adjusting system components or removing and replacing defective parts and performance testing / validation before return to service.
- Installing control and measurement instruments on existing or new plant equipment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
761 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.