[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524361
Posted By: Planet Forward
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Mechanical ITAAC Project Manager - 12 Months - Georgia
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
BS Engineering degree from an ABET accredited school, or Licensed Professional Engineer
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
A minimum of 5 years combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required:
- Plant Modifications (Mechanical)
- Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
- ASME Section III, Division 1 experience with piping design, installation, and/or modification
- Prior A/E experience
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for construction or modification of a nuclear facility
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience utilizing project management skills
- Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
- Familiarity with AP1000 plant
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
81 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.