[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a major Nuclear Power Electric Utility, has a need for several Electrical and Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineers. These are permanent in-house positions.
This exciting career opportunity offers:
* Build your resume with a variety of duties working on projects from cradle to grave!
* A warm weather climate where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Family friendly work schedules, with 3 day weekends every other week!
* Work on an exciting array of Nuclear Projects.
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Corporate Office or at the Nuclear Sites for a top performer at this Nuclear Utility!
* A regulated market ensuring long-term job stability and security.
* Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package for the successful candidate.
As the Electrical I&C Engineer you will interface and provide engineering technical support to operations, maintenance, engineering, and other fleet organizations. You will manage a variety of engineering work assignments from cradle to grave to ensure the overall design service provided is meeting both department and organizational needs. You will assist in delivering solutions to issues that impact safe, reliable operations and also propose process changes that improve overall efficiency. In addition, you will prepare engineering products that are consistent with standards, procedures, and regulatory guidelines to ensure the site’s design and licensing basis is maintained.
The qualified candidate for Electrical I&C Engineer MUST have:
* Three (3) + years of Engineering experience in the Electric Utility or Commercial Nuclear Power Industry.
* Experience as a Design Engineer or Systems Engineer for Instrumentation & Controls and/or Electrical Projects and Systems strongly desired.
* BS Degree in Engineering required.
* Proven Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
* ETAP experience HIGHLY desired!
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x204