[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526985
Posted By: Venture Management
Posted On: 2019-06-13 18:56:19
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Estimator] Estimator - Alabama
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Desired Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• College diploma or University degree in a technical or business field preferred, or equivalent experience working in a nuclear estimating and/or construction environment.
• Experience in nuclear plant screening, feasibility, control, and detailed level estimating, including 5 plus years of on-site walk downs at nuclear plants for project scope development and information gathering.
• Engineering or Design experience is desirable.
• Major emphasis is on the implementation costs of projects.
• Proven success in setting priorities, and managing resources and workload.
• Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Solid understanding of estimating and material take-off techniques, unit price cost data, classes of estimates, work breakdown structures (WBS), and estimating database maintenance as they apply to complex nuclear industry projects.
• In-depth knowledge of engineering, procurement, and construction processes associated with nuclear projects. Knowledge of estimating software and tools; (WinEst experience highly preferred) familiarity with cost control and scheduling tools and processes.
• Knowledge of Maximo and its capabilities as a resource to support material pricing for estimating development. Understanding of PowerPlan and the ability to obtain actual project costs for use in comparing estimates to actual costs.
• Knowledge of risk analysis, contingency, and escalation assessment.
• Understanding of heavy industrial construction procedures and methods, nuclear site factors and market condition's impact on project costs and properly reflect in estimate.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Personal ownership and initiative
• Must have demonstrated an ability to successfully set priorities & implement objectives Ability to communicate in a technical and user- friendly language Ability to take personal ownership and initiative.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
170 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.