[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Pipefitters and Helpers. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Lay out, fabricate, assembles, install, and maintain piping and systems, fixtures, and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, and/or industrial processing systems.
- Selects type and size of pipe and related materials according to job specifications.
- Cut pipe using saws, torches, and/or a pipe machine.
- Thread pipe using threading machine.
- Bend pipe using a pipe bending machine.
- Assemble and install a variety of metal and nonmetal pipe and pipe fittings, including those made of brass, copper, lead, carbon, stainless steel, and plastic.
- Join pipe through threading, soldering, and preparing pipe for welding by a pipe welder.
- Secure pipes to structures with clamps, brackets, and hangers, using hand or power tools.
- Test piping systems for leaks by increasing pressure in pipes and observing gauges attached to pipes for indication of leaks.
- Maintain knowledge of all tools required to perform the pipe discipline.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans