[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Scaffold Builders. Tyypical duties include but are not limited to:
This position assists in the fabrication, building and/or erection of scaffold structures made of wood and metal by handling various tools, equipment and materials while working in conjunction with other crafts on the jobsite.
- Selects proper size and type of building materials according to the project specifications and dimensions.
- Assists with the verification of trueness of a structure using a plumb bob, carpenters level, and framing square.
- Assists with the erection of framework for structures and lays sub-flooring.
- Assists with the erection of scaffolding and ladders for the assembly of structures above ground level.
- Loads, transports, and unloads materials, tools, equipment, and supplies using proper lifting technique.
- May assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of materials and work pieces during installation.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders and work above/below ground as necessary.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving safe dexterous use of hand tools.
- Assists with the safe operation of power tools and equipment.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans