[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Warehouse Workers. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Stores, removes, loads and unloads all types of materials from storage bins, pallets, trays, racks, and vehicles that can't be handled by material handling devices.
- Opens containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools.
- Operates manual or mechanical devices and stocks inventory shelves.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or follows oral instructions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Assorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to predetermined sequences such as size type, style, or color
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Moves materials and supplies from warehouse and prepares for delivery.
- Fills requisition, work orders or request for materials, tools or stock items.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
- Clamps sections of portable conveyor together or places conveyor sections on blocks or boxes to facilitate movement of materials or products.
- Lifts objects by hand or using power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment, using broom, rags, and cleaning compounds, to assist machine operators.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs, such as realigning belts or replacing rollers, using hand tools.
- Assembles crates to contain products, such as machines or vehicles, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Shovels loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or chemicals, into machine hoppers or into vehicles and containers, such as wheelbarrows, scrap truck, or barrels.
- Records material items received or distributed.
- May maintain inventory records
- Perform routine housekeeping task to maintain work area
- Follows all hazardous waste handling guidelines.
- Responsible for observing and following all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans