[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Machinist. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Sets up and operates CNC, NC, lathes and semi-automatic.
- Studies blueprints, layouts, and sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operation, and setup requirements.
- Uses calipers, micrometers, gauges, and other precision measuring instruments.
- Verifies completed work with the tolerance limits stated in the specifications.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials up to 50 pounds.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under minimum supervision
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans