[Nuclear Engineer] Safety Engineer Needed for Contract Assignment
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are searching for a qualified Safety Professional with extensive procedure/documentation review experience to work with a well-known client in the Southeastern United States.
This is a ~12 month contract role which will focus on development and review/assessment of relevant nuclear safety documentation.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and conduct independent review of nuclear safety documentation for multiple facilities/projects
- Provide technical assistance in developing nuclear safety documents and analyses, technical safety documents and related technical support documentation
- Ensure that existing nuclear safety documentation complies with requirements
- Ensure that applicable controls are implemented in field procedures
- Conduct Nuclear Safety Program Assessments, Facility Readiness Assessments, and Implementation Verification Reviews
- Maintain Program Manuals in accordance with 10 CFR 830, DOE O 413.3A, DOE O 420.1B and other related standards
- BS in Math, Science or Engineering discipline is preferred, but not required.
- 15 years of related experience if you have a degree, or 20 years of experience with no degree
- A current Q Clearance is preferred, but not required.
To express your interest in this role, please submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org