[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529603
Posted By: Thomas Thor And Associates
Posted On: 2019-07-11 15:20:57
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Nuclear Engineer] Safety Engineer Needed for Contract Assignment
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
We are searching for a qualified Safety Professional with extensive procedure/documentation review experience to work with a well-known client in the Southeastern United States.
This is a ~12 month contract role which will focus on development and review/assessment of relevant nuclear safety documentation.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and conduct independent review of nuclear safety documentation for multiple facilities/projects
- Provide technical assistance in developing nuclear safety documents and analyses, technical safety documents and related technical support documentation
- Ensure that existing nuclear safety documentation complies with requirements
- Ensure that applicable controls are implemented in field procedures
- Conduct Nuclear Safety Program Assessments, Facility Readiness Assessments, and Implementation Verification Reviews
- Maintain Program Manuals in accordance with 10 CFR 830, DOE O 413.3A, DOE O 420.1B and other related standards
- BS in Math, Science or Engineering discipline is preferred, but not required.
- 15 years of related experience if you have a degree, or 20 years of experience with no degree
- A current Q Clearance is preferred, but not required.
To express your interest in this role, please submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
108 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.