Industrial Hygiene Manager
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Industrial Hygiene Manager the following qualifications:
Primary responsibilities will be to provide Director level OS&IH Oversight to oversight of all work activities, including but not limited, to the PFP Closure Project, to improve functional area focus. Interacts with the Client,(DOE and Senior Project Management) to ensure proper and timely involvement for a professional and business-like client/company relationship
Provides advice and assistance to the OSIH Management Team in formulating and administering organization policies by performing duties personally and oversight of field implementation of work activities.
Works hand-in-hand with project management to assist and support their efforts in assuring safe operations, workplaces, and behaviors. Provides technical interface to the OS&IH organization
Directly supports efforts to achieve project objectives and ensure quality services and products are rendered.
Supports ISMS/EMS Core Functions, Guiding Principles, and Core Elements are incorporated into organizationís processes for performance of work activities.
- BA/BS degree plus 10 or more years of experience in a related field or an equivalent
- combination of education and experience with at least five years in a Safety and Health
- Candidate must hold a Certified Safety Professional or Certified Industrial Hygienist designation.
- Must have experience in program management, nuclear operations, operating procedures, risk management and reduction, nuclear safety management, and performance improvement.
- Management leadership role. Seasoned leadership, organization, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- 40 hour Hazwoper training.
- Beryllium training and medical clearance.
Estimated duration: Through 9/30/20 with possible one-year extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.