[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The MSA IM organization requires a Business Analyst to support and work with SES, assisting with the various projects and activities within the organization. The Business Analyst will support the managers, project managers and software engineers with all phases of IS work and deliverables.
Analysts assigned to this subcontract will, at all times, remain employees of the Subcontractor, but work will be managed by MSA.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
This position is responsible and accountable for providing support to the business activities of the organization, as well as project administration and coordination. This candidate must be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with the IS team and customers; communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and exercise sound judgment and discretion. The Business Analyst will assist with organizational activities under the direction of the IS leadership team.
Typical duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Analyze and report on organizational business data to ensure deliverables and projects are met on time and budget
• Support in tracking and verifying project/organizational deliverables
• Support and analysis work using portfolio management tools, scheduling software (such as Microsoft Project) and other project management resources
• Develop, track and assign organizational and project action items
• Support and coordinate organizational service requests and business process
• Generate software lifecycle documentation (functional requirements documents, process flow diagrams, test cases and test plans)
• Assist in the development of project schedules and track the status of deliverables
The Business Analyst will work with software engineers, interface with the project managers and organizational leadership.
AA or BA/BS degree in Computer Information Systems/IT/related field OR a minimum of 3 years’ equivalent experience in business analysis and project coordination OR a combination of education and work experience (2 years of work experience is considered equivalent to 1 year of formal education)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience using a Portfolio/Project Management tool
• Minimum of 2 year’s proven analysis skills in a software development environment
• Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-project development environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Ability to work during non-standard business hours
• Experience in the Hanford Production Readiness Review (PRRB) and Systems Engineering Control Board (SECB) processes
• Experience in the administration and development of Hanford’s Sciforma Portfolio/Project Management tool
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements
The primary work location is 2261 Stevens, Richland Washington, well as other Hanford Site work locations. Location is subject to change. Work including meetings may also be conducted on the Hanford site at various locations.
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday. Alternate work schedules may be coordinated with and approved by the BTR.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.