Job Opportunity - Radiation Protection Expert
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a nuclear energy company based in UAE is looking for Radiation Protection expert. Details are below,
Type: Contract Hire position
Duration: 4 months (Renewable)
a. Review ALARA measures and develop long term ALARA plan
b. Carry forward remote monitoring system (Tele-dosimetry) introduction project
c. Set up gamma sensitive detector of portal monitor and develop relevant procedure
d. Set up Small Article Monitor and develop relevant procedure
e. Develop ALARA plan for initial fuel load
D. Resources will provide routine and ad-hoc updates as required per their assignments
• Minimum 10 years work experience in Radioactive Waste
• Minimum 10 years work experience in Pressurized Water Reactor Plant
• Certified in Radioactive Waste Shipper, Radioactive Waste Adviser, SRI, Professional Engineer Radiation Management, or equivalent qualification
• Single accommodation be provided for by Nawah on Site or in Ruwais.
• Work Location: Primarily Site based and HQ as and when required.
• Working Hours: Per Site working schedule, 38 hours, 4 days per week and may change as directed by Line Manager per operational requirements.
If interested then please send across your detailed resume/cv to me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.