home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

I&C MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

One of our clients, a Commercial Nuclear Power Utility, has a need for an Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Maintenance Supervisor. Join this award winning utility that was voted as one of the top companies to work for in the country! This career opportunity is located in a rural, resort area that offers a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and boating, but is just minutes from a large metropolitan area offering big city amenities. A nearby international airport makes for convenient travel. This utility is in a regulated market, ensuring job security! The surrounding schools are excellent, and ranked as some of best in the nation! The company is offering an excellent compensation package including a generous base salary, overtime pay, annual performance bonus, excellent benefits (including an impressive retirement healthcare allowance), relocation package and more!

As an I&C Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for providing first line supervision and leadership to a team of I&C technicians and maintenance personnel in the safe and efficient execution of a variety of maintenance tasks in accordance with procedural and regulatory guidelines. You will schedule and oversee I&C maintenance work and tests, attend work planning meetings, and interface and coordinate activities between departments.

The qualified candidate for I&C Maintenance Supervisor MUST have:

* Five (5) + years of I&C Maintenance experience in the Electric Utility Industry.
* Proven leadership skills, with the ability to manage maintenance craft workers.
* Good communication, interpersonal & time management skills.
* Excellent references.

If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com

Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position!

Thank you!

Gina R. Gilbert
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: Gina@gcservices.com
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211
Fax: 805.481.7982

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.