Nuclear Utility Needs Senior Electrical Engineers - Warm Weather & 3 Day Weekends!!!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Project Design Engineer. This is a permanent "in-house" position with one of the nation's premier nuclear utilities!
* This plant has received its License Extension, and is in a Regulated Market, ensuring your Long-Term Job Security!
* Work a “Quality of Life” work schedule and enjoy 3-Day Weekends every weekend!
* Work with a boss who is a real people person and serves as a mentor and coach who is interested in helping you expand your skills and knowledge enabling you to advance your career!
* This low cost of living location offers warm weather, easy access to the mountains, hiking trails, watersports, hunting, fishing and more!
* The company offers an excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package for the successful candidate! Become fully vested in an outstanding Retirement Plan in just three (3) years (company funded 401k & Pension)!
As an Electrical Project Design Engineer, you will work on exciting Electrical Systems Projects, develop and revise drawings and specifications, perform calculations, and prepare documents required for plant modifications and upgrades. You will ensure project design modifications maintain the plant design basis as well as represent the optimum design alternative. You will coordinate engineering activities with key stakeholders and other departments to minimize plant and system downtime and maximize plant power generation.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Project Design Engineer MUST have:
* Experience in Nuclear Power Plant Engineering (Design, Projects or Systems Engineering).
* Three (3)+ years experience working on Electrical Systems Projects (Transformers, Generators, Switchgear, Breakers, Charges, Inverters etc.)
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related) required.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting career opportunity send your resume (in complete confidence) to Keith at Keith@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210