[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is looking for Bus Drivers to start ASAP, these positions are at the Oconee Nuclear Power Station. We are looking for candidates that are local to the Seneca, SC area. You will be responsible for driving an established route around the facility.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Following all site & company safety procedures & guidelines
- Operating a vehicle on company property.
- Notifying management of need for repairs of any equipment.
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
EOE: BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. BHI Energy is a federal Contractor that request priority referrals of protected veterans.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- Valid Drivers License
- Must have High School or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a security background