[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
STATEMENT OF WORK/SPECIFICATION WRITER
6 MONTHS (1000 ST/200 OT)
Provide Statement of Work/Specification Writer staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide timely, cost-effective technical support to identify and specify the functional, technical, and quality requirements associated with an item or service that is to be obtained through a procurement activity
• Work closely with the assigned project or department personnel who initiate procurements to gather requirements and establish technical and schedule baselines
• Translate customer requirements into proper acquisition language and format
• Research and gather technical and approval information
• Prepare Statements of Work or Specifications for the acquisition of design services or project equipment in accordance with SRNS procedures
Candidate must be able to perform weekly field walk-downs of the job site for the engineering work being performed.
These walk-downs may involve construction sites with uneven surfaces and work in progress, walking for distances over a half mile, climbing ladders to access remote areas, dressing out in protective clothing, and environments where a respirator is required.
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
Education: BS Degree in Engineering/Architecture or current registration as a Professional Engineer/Architect.
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Candidate must demonstrate 7 years engineering work experience in the nuclear or process chemical industry with a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical writing experience.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to multitask several work assignments supporting different project teams in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of SRNS Statement of Work and Specification writing procedures is preferred.
Work Hours: A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Workweek excludes SRNS holidays. SRNS Management will determine best schedule depending on work needs. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access: A DOE security clearance is not required for this position.
For Immediate consideration, please submit resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******