[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
* Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field;
* experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages;
* 10 years’ experience in I&C (5 in Nuclear Power);
* 3 years’ experience in package planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning;
2. experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
3. Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No. However; it does require the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development Vogtle 3&4 Construction site.
6. Estimated Start Date: Week of July 22nd , 2019 (or sooner if possible)
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.