[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
IT Application Developer needed for 9 months+ temporary opening in the Charlotte, NC area.
• This position will function as an IT Applications Developer III
• This position will analyze, design and create scripts/applications to extract, transform, load data into a SQL data warehousing environment.
• Developer with solid experience in development tools for Microsoft systems including C#, .NET, and MS SQL Server Integration Services.
* Develops logical and physical data models for operational data stores and data marts.
* Documents metadata definitions and models.
* Documents entity definitions.
* Performs data mapping analysis.
* Construct and test SSIS ETL packages.
* Production troubleshooting skills.
* Comply with programming standards, and technical specifications.
* Develop support documentation. Prepare and perform unit testing. Assist with technical testing, such as system, integration, performance, load, and regression testing. Comply with change management process and procedures.
• 4-year degree with 5 years of experience as an application developer or minimum of 8 years of experience in an application development role in lieu of a degree
• Solid experience with Microsoft C#, .NET, SSRS and SSIS technologies
· Must be able to meet Federal Regulation 10-CFR-810 to have access to nuclear data
Required Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience. Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities: Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
Preferred Qualifications: Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages. Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery. Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals. Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Effective communication skills. Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.