[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N9619500 – FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – SAN DIEGO, CA – 1 POSITION – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking An ENTRY LEVEL - Facilities Maintenance Technician with previous electrical, HVAC, and facilities maintenance experience or education.
Responsible for performing maintenance, repairs and improvements to the facility and its associated equipment.
Complies with all Health/Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Install electrical conduit, wiring, switching devices, controls, outlets, fixtures and motors.
2. Thread, solder, glue and assemble piping systems and other plumbing tasks as required.
3. Carpentry remodeling to include framing walls, installing drywall, mud/tape drywall and painting.
4. Testing, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC systems.
5. Cement work to include forming, mixing, pouring and finishing of concrete.
6. Troubleshoot and repair industrial machinery (i.e. lathes, drills, shears, brakes and benders).
7. Troubleshoot and repair facilities equipment (i.e. boilers, air compressors and pumps).
8. Perform preventive maintenance on facilities equipment.
9. Perform daily inspections on various facility systems and equipment.
10. Accomplish water chemistry testing of boiler.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Requires good written and verbal communication skills.
2. Must be capable of performing many varying tasks during the course of the day.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Give direction to employees from various departments assisting on facility projects.
5. Possess the ability to interpret electrical schematics.
6. Ability to oversee subordinate employees as required.
Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Trade school or four years work experience in at least two separate building trades.