[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Maintenance Procedure Writer - I&C and Maintenance Procedure Writer - Mechanical
Long term contract employment opportunity located in the southeast.
- The successful candidate will analyze, design, and develop technical documents in support of a nuclear operating facility and its maintenance program.
- The candidate will obtain process specific training and follow the clients facility writer's guide with respect to format, order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- The job will require the candidate to interface with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) as necessary during all phases of new or revised procedure development.
- 5+ years Maintenance experience in commercial nuclear power preferred,
- Operations experience in commercial nuclear is acceptable.
- Experienced and competent using Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word.
- Occasional field walkdowns will be required, necessitating climbing of ladders.
At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence. We recruit the strongest candidates in the power generation industry. Our industry experience helps us offer unmatched service and support to our consultants. As a global service provider, we continually seek talented individuals. PIC consultants benefit from training programs and a global family of seasoned professionals united under a common goal; to go beyond the job description each and every day.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.