[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Support project controls director with functional responsibilities
Provide Support to Project Controls Engineers ensuring the team provides consistent, accurate reporting of projects EVMS
Assist with project transitions of flywheel projects
Assist with the Project Controls University Training Program
Assist with 360 analysis of project and lesson learned
Assist the project managers and costs providing a forward looking analysis - understand the past and projecting the future.
Assist Project Managers (PMs) and the project team in effectively and proactively managing projects to ensure project success which includes all the basic roles and responsibilities of a Project Controls Engineer.
Perform a broad spectrum of proposal preparation / support across all regions
1. Provide support to project controls director with functional responsibilities of regional project controls engineers and corporate deliverables
2. Assist with review of projects across regions to ensure reporting accuracy
3. Assists with ensuring timely reporting of project gain or loss.
4. Deploy to job sites as necessary to assist projects with various needs – being part of the Project Controls Tiger Team.
5. Lead the 360 analysis of projects, ensuring feedback of cost and schedule actuals to estimating and business development for improvement of corporate estimating data
6. Develop relevant lesson learned for both profitable and unprofitable projects and communicate to relevant departments
7. Assist with project controls university program development, monitoring, and updating projects
8. Assist in the rollout of the project control system including initial configuration and contribution to training activities
9. Assist with the Identification and recruitment of project controls personnel
10. Assist with the on-boarding, training and mentoring of project controls personnel
11. Manage the required procedure training within the functional group ensuring completion and accurate training documents are assigned.
12. Undertake project roles, as required, to include: Take ownership of the schedule and cost control functions
13. Assist Project Managers (PMs) with monitoring and control of assigned projects including development of project baselines, EVMS reporting, forward looking analysis and trend/change control monitoring to ensure project success. This is consistent with the functional requirements / basic roles and responsibilities of a Project Controls Engineer.
14. Assist with Proposal preparation across all regions including flywheel projects that include developing proposal Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), schedules, cost estimates, Basis of Estimate (BOE), and cost modeling
15. Formulate effective communications and reporting requirements
16. Interface with standard company business systems (Primavera P6 scheduling, Deltek Costpoint cost accounting system, Deltek Cobra, NWG Dashboard, etc.).
17. Periodic travel in the U.S. to projects and client sites to confirm project conditions.