[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title Description of Duties: Initial Test Program Closure Group Technician
* Detail oriented with the ability to understand and follow procedure driven processes.
* Review and close work packages with quality as the overriding priority, adhering to management standards and expectations, and peer-to-peer coaching and feedback.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must be able to interface with other departments to coordinate work package closure, update status, and review scheduled work packages.
* Must have ability to work effectively in team environment.
* Must have working knowledge of common computer tools, including MS Word and Excel.
* Working knowledge of Maximo, Electronic Document Management System and work package closure is preferred.
* Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, and contractors.
* Working knowledge of plant systems, structures and components desired.
* Document Control experience helpful.
* Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
* Shift work may be required