[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Work closely with:
• Engineers to optimize & obtain measurements for positioning and locating multiple components
• Metrology Technicians to improve current processes and develop new methods for unique measurement challenges.
• Responsible Engineers to devise plans to evaluate the measured data and supply reports describing findings.
• Metrology equipment vendors on continuous improvement of software/hardware and development of new measurement techniques.
Design and optimize the layout of targets to maximize measurement quality. Optimize and maintain the calibration of optical & tactile metrology systems.
Provide technical leadership to ensure optimal performance of production test methods and equipment.
• Strong CAD background with preference toward CREO Pro-E tools.
• Working knowledge of Verisurf or other mathematical/statistical analysis tools.
• Knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerance per ASME Y14.5-2009.
• A wide knowledge and experience of metrology, techniques and measuring equipment.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Full life-cycle experience, i.e. from measurement strategy to execution, data acquisition, post processing and iterative analysis and measurement. Experience performing post